Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Weekend visiting

Saturday turned out to be a different kinda of day. Instead of hanging out around the house and playing outside, Corey took me visiting. We went over to biped Grandma and Grandpa's to see their new kitchen and drop off some stuff. There was a cat in the parking lot, which I took the opportunity to bark at. Picture below is of me on their chair in their living room.

IMG00128.jpg

Then it was off to visit cousin Griffey (1/2 black lab and 1/2 spaniel). We played ball in his back yard, but as normal, he kept the ball instead of returning it for more play. I had to trick him with another ball several times so I could steal the tennis ball back. Then we moved inside for more playing. Playing inside was even more fun because those people just aren't use to a fast, little dog. I'm up in their faces before they know what hit them. Very tasty noses!

No comments: